Fun Stuff Friday: Kate Spade New York Minnie Mouse Collection



So apparently this collection has been out since March but I'm just now discovering it.
I was Minnie Mouse for Halloween in 1992 (a cute little toddler Minnie Mouse I was) and I guess you could say that's where my love for Minnie started. These Minnie creations are perfect for a trip to Disney but would also work great to add to your Minnie costumes on Halloween.  My two-year-old-self would approve. Especially of that shiny clutch. 😍

Kate Spade Minnie Mouse
I mean look how cute this clutch is!
P.S. Not my photo - photo source here

1 comment

  1. Do you now the secret of successful writing the research paper outline? If no, you have to read it and understand that you can do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)