Casual Bike Riding Around Town

*This post originally went up on Thursday, 3/31/16. I reverted it to a draft and reposted it on 4/2/16. This specific bag is now sold out, and the Converse are now 9% as opposed to 25% off (who does that??). I apologize for any confusion. Also, two comments you guys had left me disappeared. Oops.

Oh hi there! Today is all about my bike and bag. And my hair. Lots and lots of hair in this one.

Top: Forever 21 // Shorts: Lucky Brand // ShoesConverse // Bag: c/o Shopbop // SunglassesFree People // Bracelets: Lucky Brand, eBay, Punta Cana beach vendor // Necklace: gift from my grandma, years ago!
 

spring/summer bike ride outfit
DSC_0674
DSC_0693
DSC_0679
biking around town outfitPicMonkey Photo
Splendid Carmel Cross Body Bag
bike ride outfit
DSC_0694
Momentum park orange bike
Splendid Carmel Cross Body Bag, red Converse
Coral Gables biking
DSC_0664bike ride outfit

IN THIS POST:
 
Splendid Crossbody Bag // $20 Sunnies // Converse


My Cute Bike, the Momentum Park in Orange


So I don't actually look this cute and coordinated when I go bike riding. I usually wear black workout pants, my trusty old Nikes, and my old college t-shirts. Yep, I rock those "Canes" and "Greek Life" proudly (even though I was in a sorority for just one semester!). But I'd been wanting to put something cute together for a blog post, so when I got this striped bag from Shopbop in the mail this week I figured it was perfect timing. I ordered the bag using the gift certificate money Shopbop provided me with as a new partner. I got it primarily for my upcoming Mediterranean cruise (the red and white stripes seemed very appropriate for Venice!). And hey, it's now half off. 

As for my hair... I haven't worn this half up thing since at least middle school. My friends and I used to call it "half and half." We had a stage in 6th grade I think it was that we would coordinate our hairstyles, like Mean Girls (except we were really just nerds). We didn't know what to call this popular 'do so we just named it "half and half." That is what this hairstyle reminds me of. Ariana Grande brought it back some time ago, and now I'm wearing it too because it's a very easy and flattering style on my hair type. 

So that was a lot of pictures and words. If you made it this far, I thank you!
I plan on doing some more bike posts soon, including a proper review on the bike itself. So stay tuned. :)


Bonus pics: Some shots from my bike ride.

DSC_0778
Back part of Venetian pool
DSC_0769
The Biltmore Hotel
DSC_0774
The prettiest Church in Miami, imo: The Coral Gables Congregational Church

2 comments

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)