Sunny and Retro

Spring/Summer Weekend Outfit

I've worn some version of this outfit so many times. And yet I've never shown these shorts on the blog-- just like the Shabby Apple skirt from this post. I wore this particular outfit to go shoe-shopping for graduation with my mom. She took these pictures. Gracias, mami!

a sunny retro weekend outfit
Sunny Retro Weekend Outfit
Spring/Summer Retro Weekend Outfit
retro spring/summer outfit
Retro red cateye sunglasses

So high-waisted floral shorts + cateye sunnies + prominent, ladylike bun = a pretty, retro weekend outfit. The green bag and red sunglasses really make the outfit. Gives it a little extra pizzazz. Is that really how you spell pizzazz? Seems like one too many z's.

Linked up: Trend Spin | Style Sessions


Outfit details
Shirt: J. Crew
Shorts: Nordstrom Rack
Sandals: Macy's
Bag: TJ Maxx
Earrings: Nordstrom bp
Cateye sunglasses: Poshmark (Nany's Klozet)


Shop similar shorts and sunnies:




8 comments

  1. Your shorts are adorable! I'm obsessed with high-waisted shorts! Perfect shoe-shopping outfit! :) Your mom did a great job taking your pictures! My mom takes mine sometimes too :) Moms are the best!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit!! I love the high-waisted shorts!!! The glasses I adore!! The whole retro deal you are rocking it very well and yes I agree it does have a lot of pizzazz! Love it!

    I am having a fashion party link up. I would love if you'd come join!!
    Happy Tuesday Pretty Girl!!
    www.iwouldsorockthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shorts, the bag, the sunnies... love it all! Great look!

    Steph - Signing Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I can't handle the fabulousness of those retro, red cat eye sunglasses *_*
    Haha, you look amazing! Love the cute print skirt too :)

    The Dragonfruit Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray-Ban sunglasses sale online and accept credit card online. http://www.rbwear.com
    1$ buy one pair ray-ban sunglasses,
    Ray-ban 3016 Brown Sunglasses
    Ray-ban 3016 clubwear Brown Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recommend you to read these useful advices if you want to get info about Phone Tracker Apps. It was useful for me and my friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, everyone!
I enjoy reading them and checking out your blogs, too. :)